Monday, October 6, 2008

Where are you!?

In my family we joke about how hard it can be to get ahold of one another. Below is a funny exchange between my mom and little biscuit.

Conversation between momma T and biscuit:

Friday afternoon:
Biscuit: Mom can I call you back. I’m at the bank.

Momma T: Sure thing baby girl.

Biscuit: ok love you, bye.

Momma T: Loveyoubye

Saturday morning voicemail from Momma T
Momma T: Biscuit, are you still at the bank? Call me back

Sunday voicemail from Momma T
Momma T: Are you STILL at the bank? I hope you’re not being held hostage! Call me back

Call on Monday from Biscuit to Momma T
Biscuit: Hi mom, I JUST got done at the bank.

2 comments:

Linda said...

Ok that made me laugh out loud...

Mandy Terrett said...

What a momma T move! How many times has she said, "I'm home now. Let me call you when I get inside."

Mom? Are you locked in the car??