Friday, October 24, 2008

Side of the bed

So last night Fiance decided to move the furniture around in the bedroom - Every once in a while, he does this. I guess it gets too boring for him, so he wants to change things up.

Anyways, I heard him shuffling furniture around and knew what was going on. When it was time to go to bed, I went to check it out. he had taken all the furniture and placed it along two walls. You walk into the bedroom and every piece of furniture is either at the south wall or east wall. It left the room feeling like those two walls have some black hole sucking all the furniture to one side and if you stand there long enough, you two will succumb to the gravity effect.

The real problem was with the bed - He thinks that he should always sleep on the side of the bed that is closest to the door. He thinks he is protecting me, which is hilarious because he wouldn't wake up if a freight train came through the room.

He switched the bed to the opposite wall, which means, my side of the bed is now closest to the door. He now defines this as his side of the bed. I argue that my side of the bed is my side of the bed no matter where it is placed (even in the suction of the black hole). I always lose this argument - He's protecting me remember.

SO - long story short, I didn't sleep at all last night. I need my SIDE of the bed. Seriously, this won't cut it. I could deal with the crazy tilt situation of the furniture, but don't mess with my side of the bed.

No comments: