Friday, January 14, 2011

Happy Anniversary!

Monday marks my 2nd wedding anniversary. It makes it sound like we are still newlyweds, when in fact we've been dating since 2002 and living together since 2005. We are long past young love. That isn't a bad thing, our relationship has grown much stronger and deeper over the years.

This year, by our anniversary, my goal was to FINALLY finish the wedding album. It arrived yesterday in the mail, but we are waiting to open it together this weekend. I actually am glad I waited this long to assemble the album. It was a fun exercise to piece together all the details, sift through the photos and carefully select the best representatives. In cause you are new to my blog (sarcasm) here and here are my blog posts detailing our wedding day.

It was a great day, but it has been an even better two years. To my better half - I love you.

My vows:
"From this day forward, I promise to try to be the best partner I can be for you.

I will be tender with you when you’re troubled, laugh with you when you’re funny, conspire with you when your mischievous and be your strength when you wane. I will care for you, be patient with you, sing your joys and always be a constant reflection of our love.
From this day forward, I will cherish you. I will look down the path of our tomorrow's, and find peace and happiness knowing we will walk it together, side by side, hand in hand, heart to heart."
 
P1030049

2 comments:

The Good Cook said...

Happy Anniversary Marci and may you have a lifetime of more.

Lippy Lopez said...

i just stumbled upon this, but think its such a cute picture. happy anniversary, best wishes for the future.