- Both my BIL’s (Brother In Laws)
- One BIL for providing the awesome tunes. You can check his record collection and DJ stylings here at Queen City Crates.
- The other BIL for always managing the grill. The Husband tends to be too social to suffer the task of paying attention to the cooking. But we can always count on my BIL to be the master of the grill.
- Biscuit for helping me all weekend long AND bringing the liquor, you kept the party going girl.
- Monkers for ALWAYS being there to help keep things flowing and organized while I run around helpless and hopeless. I am not a hostess by nature, she is.
- Momma T and Padre for showing up. What a great surprise! And Momma T even tried her hand at spinning 45s.
- EVERYONE that brought food. It was all so delicious. Special shout out to my SIL’s mac and cheese- yum.
- The neighbor for NOT calling the cops this year when our fireworks show was underway.
- Cory and Zach for supplying The BAC (Big Ass Canopy), Corn hole boards, and all the extras we forget.
1 bottle white wine (dry Riesling)
4 peaches quartered
1 cup Grand Marnier (I used Triple Sec because I’m cheap)
1 can ginger ale
Mix the first three ingredients together 2-3 hours before serving and refrigerate. Add the ginger ale right before serving.*
*Fourth of July recipe modification per Biscuit – when the sangria is gone, but peaches are left, cover with vodka and hand over your keys.