Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Busy December

Yes, it has been awhile. I'm all a mess because I don't have a routine right now. I'm officially through day two at the new job.

It's crazy to think that there are only two weekends until Christmas. I'm lucky that the time off between jobs allowed me to get the majority of my christmas shopping done.

The new job has a 'white elephant' gift exchange on Thursday that I'm little hestitant about. I mean, how funny can you be when you don't know anyone that well? What's funny to me, may be deamed inappropriate to some (ok to most). Right now, just trying not to make any waves, so the big phalic shaped ornament will have to wait till next year.

So just know that the posts will be a little light this month, until I find my new rhythm.

Side note:
I just discoverd that the new christmas saying Husband has been trying to make trendy "sooo Tinsel" was STOLEN from a disney tv show.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Booze or coffee is pretty much always a safe gift. And a chia pet is always hilarious.

The Good Cook said...

So Tinsel!!! I love it. I'll help spread that - even if it was stolen... (I'll keep that a secret)