Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Pavlov

A Sammy story.

Every night I feed Sammy dinner and I make her lie down and wait patiently while I fill her bowl. She has to stay there until I say go. Sometimes when I'm feeling torturious, I make her think I forgot and go about other things. She is a very good girl and always stays in place as I move around the basement. She must be thinking if I move, I might not get ANY food.

Well last night I was going about the routine (not the torturous part) and turned to tell her to go. In the two seconds, from her lying down, to me filling her bowl, she had started salivating so much that drool was pouring from her jowels!

It was like someone had turned on a faucet. IF ONLY I HAD MY CAMERA!

I'll try and recreate it to capture a picture. I really don't torture her often, I promise.

No comments: