Friday, February 7, 2014

Dear Maggie, Boogabo, Stinker, MJ, Mags


You are such a joy and so full of smiles. Just when I think I’m at the end of my rope from lack of sleep after a long of night of putting the pacifier back in your mouth for the THOUSANDTH TIME and nursed you at least twice in the wee hours of the night/morning; you greet me with the biggest smile and coo. you greet me and the day with such happiness that I’m re energized to do it all again. Thank you! I think your sister thanks you too because no one likes a grumpy momma.

You are such a happy baby, only crying when something is wrong. It is so rare that even Caroline has started to say “awe Maggie” if you ever are upset.

If I can’t fix what’s ailing you, it usually means you have gas. You are the cutest baby but OMG your farts could peel paint off the walls. It even trumps the dogs! You’ve only been at the sitter a week but already your gas in infamous.

I feel like I need to tell you to slow down. You are already trying to sit on your own. There is NO NEED for you to grow up too fast, unless it means sleeping through the night. That would be just fine with me. I mean, just look at your sister, she still wants to be a baby, climbing into your car seat and bouncy chair for attention.

I’m back at work now, which means the Maggie and Mom one-on-one time has come to an end. I will miss all of our uninterrupted snuggles. I love you so much and I look forward to so much more.
 










No comments: