Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Bachelorette party

So last weekend, my girls took me to my old college stomping grounds for my bachelorette party.

It was an awesome time.

There was one point in the night when I realized what a crazy throng of women we were, when the young college boys were practically running away from us. They were giving us MORE than enough space at the bar. I think they were worried the crazy was contagious. It was definitely contagious as it spread through our group. It started with Momma T when she took over the LIST. The infection spread as Kelli paraded around in the veil I refused to wear, quick to claim an engagement. I must have been infected because I shared too much of my anatomy with the crowd at the bar. The last infection resulted in a thieving taxi monster craving fruit salad.

I am proud to call that crazy throng of women my friends—If you don’t have a little crazy in you, you’re probably too boring for me.

Thanks for all the fun ladies, love you all.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We all love you too! It was such a great time!

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have been there, can't wait for your wedding!

Mandy Terrett said...

So much fun! I didn't know that Gracie had such a crazy mom!