Friday, May 27, 2011

Random Friday

This week has been busy so this is my Random Friday recap.

We saw baby Lilly this weekend. She is so cute. Evidently she has a strong resemblance to Hubs Grandma. Let's hope she grows out of that.

During the week I was running around with so many things to accomplish, I forgot to pay attention to what Roxie was telling me. That little orange gas light was on all day. I didn't even look down at my dash until it was TOO LATE. Yes, that's right. I ran out of gas. Did I mention that I was ON THE HIGHWAY. I pulled over and turned on the hazards preparing to hear 'I told you so' as I dialed the Hubs. Turns out, he had a feeling something bad had happened and was just relieved that I was ok. He was there to my rescue in record time. Thanks Babe.

My absentmindedness continued throughout the week, putting the peanut butter in the fridge. I know some people keep the peanut butter in the fridge but we do not. It gets hard and cold, yuck. I told you this was a random post....

Tonight is dinner with some of my friends that I haven't seen in a while - YAY.

This weekend I have NO PLANS and I am going to keep it that way. I will instead worship the sun in my back yard - wanna join me Biscuit???

I hope you all have a great holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Linda said...

DOUBLE - YAY! I'm going through withdrawal.

gusDon said...

Write a blog still necessary even if only a random, sometimes inspiration will come from there... It is also possible without a plan, but there is always a surprise!
All good!